Registration is now open for the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting, which will be
held entirely online on 16-17 June, from 12:00 – 3:00 PM ET each day.
ARIN is holding this Public Policy and Members Meeting so that attendees
may gather virtually to discuss draft Internet number resource policies
and learn more about ARIN services and operations.
All those who registered for the in-person ARIN 45 meeting in
Louisville, KY—whether as a remote attendee or in-person attendee—will
have to re-register for this event using the link below.
During ARIN 45, the ARIN Advisory Council will be seeking your feedback
on the following policies:
– Draft Policy ARIN-2019-1: Clarify Section 4 IPv4 Request Requirements
– Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-10: Inter-RIR M&A
– Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-12: M&A Legal Jurisdiction Exclusion
– Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-20: Harmonization of Maximum
Allocation Requirements under Sections 4.1.8 (ARIN Waitlist) and 4.2.2
(Initial Allocation to ISPs)
– Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-21: Reserved Pool Replenishment
– Draft Policy ARIN-2020-1: Clarify Holding Period for Resources
Received via 4.1.8 Waitlist
– Draft Policy ARIN-2020-2: Grandfathering of Organizations Removed from
Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16 (if advanced)
– Draft Policy ARIN-2020-3: IPv6 Nano-Allocations
All draft policy text is available at:
The ARIN 45 agenda will also feature many other informative sessions,
including updates on ARIN’s IRR and RPKI.
ARIN 45 will be held via Zoom. We will provide the same remote
participation options for ARIN 45 that we usually do for our Public
Policy and Members Meetings, utilizing features inside the Zoom webinar
platform. The meeting will also be webcast with a live transcript for
Registration is free, and all remote registrants will be listed as
registered participants on the meeting website and in the archive of the
meeting on the ARIN website. You must register for the meeting in order
to submit comments and questions and vote in straw polls. The ARIN 45
chat in the Zoom webinar will be monitored to ensure that all
participants adhere to the ARIN Participants Expected Standards of Behavior:
Register today at:
A link to access the virtual meeting will be emailed to all registered
attendees in the days leading up to the event.
For more details about remote participation and everything you’ll need
to know to get ready for ARIN 45, visit:
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].